Dental veneers in Budapest are the perfect choice for hiding minor formal defects and discolouration of the front teeth. The veneer is a thin prosthesis that covers the surface of the front teeth facing the lips.
It is mainly used to increase aesthetic needs. The veneers can be partial when it covers only some portion of the lip-facing surface of the tooth (vestibular surface) or complete when it covers the entire vestibular surface of the tooth.
The restoration only requires half a millimeter of preparation from the top layer of tooth, the enamel. Teeth whitening and traditional techniques cannot achieve a smile that looks as natural as placing porcelain veneers. Therefore, this dental procedure is very popular among famous celebrities and public figures all over the world.
Dental veneers can be used:
- To cover complete or partial discolouration of anterior teeth.
- To close the gaps between anterior teeth.
- To change the length of the tooth as desired.
- For the correction of developmental defects of tooth enamel.
- For teeth that have grown or wedged in the wrong place.
- For brilliant white, natural-looking teeth
When veneers are not applicable:
- If you have large fillings in anterior teeth
- If your teeth are abnormally worn
- If you have a deep bite or grind of teeth (bruxism)
- If your gums are inflamed or have periodontitis
- If you do martial arts, the tooth guard can cause tension
- When playing a wind instrument
How many days do you need to stay in Budapest for dental treatment?
Thanks to our state-of-the-art-dental-clinic, dental veneers in Budapest can be prepared in-house dental laboratory. The time frame involved to have dental veneers in Budapest is maximum 5 working days.
If you are interested in dental veneers in Budapest please do contact us by the contact form below or via phone. Your perfect smile is our best reference.