All On 4, All On 6 and All On 8 dental implants in Budapest, Hungary
About the implants
All On 4 dental implants technique originally was developed in order to help edentulous patients with severe bone loss at the posterior areas of the jaw to get the benefits of implant supported dentures. Since then new technique has appeared, the immediate loading implants technique which can be used also in case patients with severe bone loss. All On 4 technique however can be combined with immediate load dental implants.
All on 6 and All on 8 are variations of the same technique, but using a larger number of dental implants.
This method is also suitable for patients with removable complete dentures. Using this technique we can make the removable denture fixed, provided the denture is still in good quality and we can perform the necessary adjustments on it. If not we provide new denture or dental bridge.
All on 4 can provide the following advantages:
- All on 4 dental implants provide a cheaper solution for patients with very poor bone condition
- Fewer implants can be used, lowering the cost of the overall treatment
- It is also performed with immediate load technique at our dental clinic in Budapest
Before You decide
To take advantage of the all on 4 dental implants you should first consider some of the risks involved:
- Higher and Combined failure risk – If one of the 4 supporting implants fails, the entire restoration fails and has to be reconstructed.
- Jaw fracture risk – Implants are placed only in the front jaw, therefore the jawbone deterioration continues at the posterior areas of the jaw increasing the risk of what is called a ‘facial collapse’. If it becomes too weak, the jaw may fracture due to the pressure applied to the front part when eating.
All on 6 dental implants is just a variation of the all on 4 dental implants technique based on the same concept, with the only difference that 6 front implants are used instead of four. Many dental implant dentists prefer the ‘all-on-6’ option because it is safer (a restoration can be placed even if one of the implants fails).
Another variation is the All on 8 using 8 dental implants. Unlike the ‘All-on-4’ technique which uses acrylic dentures, ‘All-on-8’ uses dental bridges with crowns, which gives a more natural look to the teeth.
All of these variations are available at our dental clinic in Budapest and performed with Swiss immediate load dental implants.
- No pain, no anxiety – general anaesthesia, when we put you to sleep is always an option.
- Outstanding guarantee.
- 24 hours contact during your visit.
- 92,8% success rate!