Have you heard about the dental tourism in Hungary? If you are like most of our clients, when you want to get your teeth done, time, affordability, and quality of work are the three most important aspects of this decision. There is barely any room for compromise: the procedure can set you back with almost as much as the price of a car, you may find yourself taking days of leave to revisit your dentist numerous times spanning months.
It has never been as easy as today to find highly skilled yet affordable dentists outside the UK as today, and Hungarian dentistries are completely aware of this. Thus, dental tourism in Hungary became popular. Dentists are very well educated and renowned for their quality services here. Many practises offer great services, there are always hidden costs, however. Not at Dare to Smile Dental though: our package prices include every cost there is.
For our prices you see on this website, our professionals with thousands of implantology procedures in their experience do a complete arch restoration in only 5 days using immediate load Swiss titanium dental implants of the highest quality available.
What does dental tourism in Hungary mean? You combine your dental trip with a pleasant holiday in Budapest, the picturesque capital of Hungary and save up to 70% compared to UK prices. Contact us now, and let us help you organise your trip!
- Only one week’s absence is required from work.
- There are no multiple visits needed until you get fixed teeth.
- For most people, the usage of immediate load implants are connected with the avoidance of bone augmentations (bone graft), sinus lift.
- Highly qualified dentists, implantologist and nurses.
- Fast and pain-free treatment thanks to the minimal invasive technique which is pain-free and bloodless.
- No pain, no anxiety – general anaesthesia, when we put you to sleep is always an option.
- Outstanding guarantee.
- 24 hours contact during your visit.
- 98,2% success rate!
Full mouth rehabilitation in the UK (lower or upper arch) with 10-12 implants costs £12,000 on average, plus the full circle bridge for 12 teeth, which is an additional £6,000.
At Dare to Smile Dental Budapest the full arch restoration cost £5,990, no hidden costs.
• 1 tooth implant cost £2000 in the UK compared to £550 in Hungary.
• Average travel & accommodation expenses: ca. £450-500.
• With full upper or lower arch rehabilitation you save at least 70% which is approx. £15500-£22000 vs. £6500.